Guide to German Language Courses
If you want to finance a German language course via IMPRS-APS, there are some things you have to keep in mind:
Who can get financed?
All IMPRS-APS students get their German language courses financed. There is no limit to the number of courses.
Where can I find a German language course?
German language courses regularly take place at MPQ. If you're interested, please contact Ms. Seidl (email@example.com) .
Courses offered by IUCM are another option. For more information, please go to their website (https://www.iucm.de/en/).
You can also attend a course offered by any other organisation, as long as the cost doesn't exceed 250,00€ per course.
What paperwork needs to be done?
The paperwork needs to be handed in before the start of the course! The invoice must be addressed to MPQ!
- You need to fill out the "Training request" (hier den Anhang bitte verlinken)
- For "Cost unit", please put "IMPRS-APS".
- For "Reason", please make sure to list possible applications of your German skills (attending German language lectures, reading German language research materials and manuals, better communication with German companies, etc.).
- Please also ask your PC to sign this form, so Ferenc knows they agreed before he adds his own signature.
- Ferenc's signature, please send the filled-out form to Nicole Buchwiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) .